Common Causes of Loss
While you can only hope that nothing ever goes wrong with your house or business, it is vital to be prepared for the worst. When a strong Florida storm comes through Tampa Bay or a pipe bursts inside your bathroom, it can cause severe and costly damage. Here are some of the top causes of loss to a home or business.
One of the most common sources of damage is wind-related. Storm gusts can damage roofs, uproot huge trees, or even send outdoor furniture flying through windows.
When you think of water damage, you may think the weather is the most common type of damage. It is actually residential water inside your house that causes the most damage. Equipment like the dishwasher, washing machine and toilets can cause leaks. Know where the water sources are and perform routine inspections under sinks to prevent this type of damage. If your washing machine has a rubber hose, you should check it every year to make sure it’s not wearing out or consider replacing it with a stainless steel one. If you are going to be away from home for an extended period of time, consider turning off the main water valve for prevention and peace of mind.
Heavy torrential rains and flooding can cause significant damage to your home or business. There are a few things you can do to prevent damage. Inspect your roof regularly, so that is in good condition. Remove and replace any shingles that are old and worn. Direct your downspouts away from the house and clean your gutters regularly.
There are a few things that you can do to prevent hail storms from striking and damaging any items. Park your car under a carport or in a garage if possible. Move any susceptible items in the yard to hail damage, like patio furniture, indoors or under a covered area to prevent damage.
Fire damage is devastating, costly, and extremely disruptive to an individual and family. Keep your eye out for frayed wires and avoid using combustible items like oven mitts around open flames.
Mold is a serious issue in a home. It can present a significant health hazard for anyone living inside your home, especially those with asthma or allergies. There are a lot of varieties of mold, and you need an expert mold remediation company to remove it safely.
Homes and businesses in Clearwater, Florida, and the surrounding Tampa Bay area face a lot of threats throughout the year. If your property has been damaged by storms, strong winds, torrential rains, fire, or any other kind of disaster, the property restoration experts at Synergy Property Restoration can help. Contact us or give us a call at 855-630-4585 if you have any damage to your home.
Help Is On The Way!
- We can immediately secure your home or business and minimize any further damage.
- Because you’ve already been through enough, we will work closely with your insurance company during the entire process to make sure that you do not suffer unnecessary financial burdens as well.
- Boarding up windows and doors.
- Spreading tarps where needed.
- Erecting temporary fencing.
- Performing water extraction when needed.
- Using drying equipment to start the remediation process immediately.
- Once selected, we begin clean-up, mitigation, and restoration services immediately as quickly as possible.
- Our certified technicians are caring people who know how traumatic being displaced can be.
- We work quickly and efficiently to restore your home or business as closely as possible to its pre-disaster state.
What To Do If a Natural Disaster Hits Your Home?
- Remove your family out of the house immediately if you suspect they may be at risk.
- Contact Synergy Property Restoration or call us at 855-630-4585 to get your home secured.
- We can give you a quote as soon as possible, and will not proceed with any clean-up, mitigation, or restoration services until we have your written consent.
The Full Recovery You Need
Our team has been helping homeowners in the Clearwater, Florida, and surrounding Tampa Bay areas recover from natural disasters for years. Regardless of the extent of the damage, we will be able to set things right again. Contact us today for a free estimate!